Pages

Monday 12 November 2018

My dear

My dear,

Best wishes of the day for you and the people around you . First and foremost and brief introduction, I am Miss Sylvie Matsuno 19 years and the only daughter of my late parents mr and mrs . Matsuno Camara

My father was a very good reputation business magnate-(a cocoa merchant) who operated in the capital of Ivory Coast during his days, it is sad to say that he passed away mysteriously in France during one of his Business trips abroad 12th.sept year. 2017

He also explained that it was because of this wealth that he was poisoned That I should seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice who will help me transfer the money into his bank account for the project investment.

This is because I have suffered a lot of set backs as a result of incessant political crisis here in Ivory Coast. The death of my father actually brought sorrow to my life.

The areas that I need your help are:

1. I want you to help me transfer and invest the sum of nine million seven hundred thousand euros (€ 9.7 million) that I

inherited from my late father before his death.
2. I want you to help me get admission university as soon as I arrive to your country after the transfer of money.
3. I want you to be my guardian when my father died.
4. I want you to help me get a good accommodation in your country.

I am willing to offer you 20% and 5% for any expenses that this may cost you. I will appreciate if you answer me as soon as you received my e-mail so we can discuss further on this matter.

Please consider this and get back to me as soon as possible and I want you to upload your private telephone and fax number if you are willing to have the relevant documents to confirm the existence of a fund for verification of the bank and confirm the authenticity of my proposal to you also for easy communication.

Thank you very much.

I await yo ur soonest reply.

Yours Sincerely

Sylvie

0 comments:

Post a Comment